EACI Organizational Vision
Our orgnizational vison is to decrease poverty. in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as well as valued and treated equally.
We envision an organization that is:
- Capable organization that makes positive outcomes for the marginalized groups and communities
- A catalytic organization that delivers outstanding and sustainable social and economic services to the needy and to the vulnerable groups and communities
- A valuable resource to—and a partner with—the Federal Government, and Regional Authorities, and local organizations that encourage community service and address community needs
- Entrepreneurial and strategically thinking organization that’s innovative, effective, and efficient in utilizing its resources, influence, and activities.
- A good steward of Donor Funds that operates programs in a Cost-Effective manner
- An agency with a demonstrated history of nonpartisanship and creates equal opportunity for all