EACI MISSION STATEMENTS
The mission of EACI is To provide support for the humanitarian community with accurate and relevant information, analysis and advice’s that enhance the lifestyle of the Somali poor people and the stability of Somalia. The mission is to support the international community to make informed decision in regard to the economic and social developments o Somalia.
As we pursue our goals, we are guided by the following principles:
- Put the needs of local communities first.
- Fortify the public-private partnerships that underpin all of our programs.
- Use our programs to build stronger, more efficient, and more sustainable community networks capable of mobilizing volunteers to address local needs, including disaster preparedness and response
- Measure and continually improve our programs’ benefits to our beneficiaries, participants, community organizations, and strengthen our national culture of service delivery
- Build collaborations wherever possible across our programs and with other federal programs
- Help rural and economically of distressed communities and to obtain access to public and private resources
- Support diverse organizations, including faith-based and other community organizations, minority, schools with primary education
- Use service-learning principles to put volunteer and service activities into an appropriate context that stimulates life-long civic engagement
- Support continued civic engagement, leadership, and public service careers for our programs’ participants and community volunteers
- Exhibit excellence in Rural Resource Management and service delivery in Communities in hardship an distresses
East Africa Consortium International humanitarian efforts are underpinned by its policy of maintaining highest possible moral uprightness and demands from its employees to observe personal integrity.