Primary objectives of EACI
- Emergency community response initiatives and disaster management, advocate women rights for health services, education, environmental protection, employment and decision-making.
- Strengthen the capacity of women groups and participate in the advancement of women status through small scale sustainable agricultural activities and animal husbandry, and poultry keeping.
- Establish educational centers and attract more women candidates to develop their health and education skills and information technologies.
- Create awareness about the modern teaching methods and improved courses among the teachers and management of existing educational institutions.
- Building health care centers with improved facilities especially for women and children.
- Participate in promotion of peace and development of the nation as a whole
- Public education and awareness for prevention and control of HIV/AIDS in at-risk community especially youth and women mobilization all the way through our resource center enlistment and training to be aware of illiterates community.